Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ray Of Sunshine


I’m sitting alone
In a cold dark room
Not surrounded by air
Its emptiness everywhere
Nothing is how i expected it to be
Messed up is what it seems
Its hard you know, to lead a life like this
I have no idea what all I’m gonna miss
Life was not always so miserable for me
The was a time when I used to be happy
Those days when you were there with me
My wish, my hope, my ray of sunshine
I know I haven’t been fair with you
There have been times when I’ve made you cry
Even though those days were hard to take
Theres nothing I won’t give to be with you again
Do you remember the days when we were together?
The promises, the kisses, the sweet love we made
How can you ignore them and move on with your life?
I guess this is all the game of fate
I’m gonna wait for you forever it seems
In loving memory of the days which are gone
I miss you a lot and I’ll always do
Because you’re my love, my life, my ray of sunshine
SAGAR JAIPURIAR

1 comment:

  1. did u write this at command!!
    matlab aisi poems usually come at that moment of inspiration i thought!!

    waow...the poem toh is nice only bt m awed if u wrote it spontaneously at that competition!!

    very awesome hai fir toh!!

    ReplyDelete